Monkey Bites Nina Dobrev in Bali
Bulgarian-born Nina Dobrev was attacked by a monkey while she was on holiday on the Indonesian island of Bali, the actress revealed.
Dobrev, who rose to fame after starring in the Vampire Diaries, tried to pet the animal, but it her thumb, according to the website Dariknews.bg.
The incident left her thumb with a scar, and its nerve was severely damaged.
She was quoted by the LocalSyr as saying she had "no feeling" in that finger.
"Everybody made a joke like, 'Oh, you're the vampire girl (in the show), you're going to turn into a monkey now'," she admitted.
Nina Dobrev (born Nikolina Konstantinova Dobreva) and her family moved to Canada when she was just two years old.
- » What you Should Know Before Buying Sunglasses
- » A 12-year-old Sailor Crossed the North Sea in Less than 15 Hours
- » Today, the Fate of Penka the Cow will be Decided
- » Save More With a Kitchen Garden
- » More and more Newlyweds Marry at the Ancient Theater in Plovdiv
- » Dospat Rescued Bears will be Sent to Greece for Readaptation (Video)
"Because it confuses westerners, their brains can only handle simple things."
Yes Yane we know you easterners are so successful, wealthy and pools of progress. That's why Bulgaria has invented the ..........mmmmm.........what the FUCK has Bulgaria invented besides the Turkish toilet? LOL.