Monkey Bites Nina Dobrev in Bali
Bulgarian-born Nina Dobrev was attacked by a monkey while she was on holiday on the Indonesian island of Bali, the actress revealed.
Dobrev, who rose to fame after starring in the Vampire Diaries, tried to pet the animal, but it her thumb, according to the website Dariknews.bg.
The incident left her thumb with a scar, and its nerve was severely damaged.
She was quoted by the LocalSyr as saying she had "no feeling" in that finger.
"Everybody made a joke like, 'Oh, you're the vampire girl (in the show), you're going to turn into a monkey now'," she admitted.
Nina Dobrev (born Nikolina Konstantinova Dobreva) and her family moved to Canada when she was just two years old.
- » Bulgarian Chef Andre Tokev Could Become a Global Celebrity
- » Rihanna is the Richest Female Singer in the World
- » Sofia's Unique Floret Restaurant and Bar Celebrating Its First Birthday
- » Important Points to Note About the 2019 Eurovision Song Contest
- » Today We Celebrate The International Day of Families
- » Tickets Available for Retro Train Ride from Sofia to Bankya