Monkey Bites Nina Dobrev in Bali
Bulgarian-born Nina Dobrev was attacked by a monkey while she was on holiday on the Indonesian island of Bali, the actress revealed.
Dobrev, who rose to fame after starring in the Vampire Diaries, tried to pet the animal, but it her thumb, according to the website Dariknews.bg.
The incident left her thumb with a scar, and its nerve was severely damaged.
She was quoted by the LocalSyr as saying she had "no feeling" in that finger.
"Everybody made a joke like, 'Oh, you're the vampire girl (in the show), you're going to turn into a monkey now'," she admitted.
Nina Dobrev (born Nikolina Konstantinova Dobreva) and her family moved to Canada when she was just two years old.
- » Cannes Film Festival: 2019 Lineup
- » Michelle Obama's Autobiography Comes in Bulgarian
- » Malta held a unique celebration to mark the 120 years of Pancho Vladigerov
- » The First Trailer of Star Wars: ''The Rise of Skywalker'' is Here!
- » The Sofia Zoo is Looking for Volunteers to Keep Animals from Being Fed by Visitors
- » Pop Icon Madonna Will Sing at Eurovision in Israel