Sofia's Dada Cultural Bar Launches Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
Sofia's Dada Cultural Bar launches a hop-on hop-off bus offering information on cultural events in Sofia, documentaries and historical information on the city.
The magenta double decker is parked at the Dada Cultural Station in front of the bar at Benkovski street, behind the St. Alexander Nevski cathedral in the centre of Sofia.
The first deck offers documentaries on Sofia history, information in the upcoming cultural and educational events in the city, fliers and brochures and tips from a dedicated guide.
The second floor is set up as a pleasant open-air cafe, offering drinks.
Once a month the bus will leave the station and will travel to a different Sofia district, offering a special programme and information on the area.
The bus is open from 10 AM to 10 PM, daily.
The Dada Cultural Station is supported by the Sofia Municipality and is part of Sofia's bid to become European Capital of Culture 2019.
- » Bulgarian Pavilion at the Venice Biennale was Visited by over 17,200 People
- » "Night 2019" in Plovdiv Offers Many Cultural Events
- » The Bulgarian Premiere of SOMEONE FROM HOME Will Take Place on September 15 at the Kino Cabana
- » Milko Lazarov's "Aga" is the Bulgarian Proposal For an Oscar
- » Theodore Ushev's 'The Physics of Sorrow' Animation with a World Premiere in Toronto
- » Vezhdi Rashidov Opens an Exhibition in Plovdiv