Bulgaria's 42nd Parliament Dissolved, Elections on October 5
President Rosen Plevneliev has dissolved the Bulgarian Parliament with a decree, his press office said on Wednesday.
The document has pointed October five as the date on which early general elections are due to be held.
A second decree has been issued to appoint Georgi Bliznashki as caretaker Prime Minister.
- » Telenor Сtarts 5G Тrials Аcross Bulgaria
- » International Software Security Conference Opens in Bulgaria
- » President Rumen Radev Vetoed the Law on the Ratification of Contracts Relating to the Purchase of F-16
- » Lozan Panov: There Is a Risk for the Chief Prosecutor Election to Be Left with only One Nomination
- » NSSI with 11% Higher First-Quarter Social Security Contributions
- » The EC Sends Experts to Bulgaria Due to the African Swine Fever