Bulgaria's 42nd Parliament Dissolved, Elections on October 5
President Rosen Plevneliev has dissolved the Bulgarian Parliament with a decree, his press office said on Wednesday.
The document has pointed October five as the date on which early general elections are due to be held.
A second decree has been issued to appoint Georgi Bliznashki as caretaker Prime Minister.
- » Bulgarian Parliament Adopted Changes to the Black Sea Coast Planning Act
- » Over 184,000 E-vignettes Have Been Sold to Romanian Cars so Far
- » Border Police Warns of Increased Traffic on the Border with Greece
- » Sofia Municipality Puts Sensors Against Theft and Fire in Clothing Containers
- » The Parties Will Return the Overpaid Subsidies
- » Rumen Radev: I Hope the Political Parties Will Find a Balance For the Subsidies