Bulgaria's 42nd Parliament Dissolved, Elections on October 5
President Rosen Plevneliev has dissolved the Bulgarian Parliament with a decree, his press office said on Wednesday.
The document has pointed October five as the date on which early general elections are due to be held.
A second decree has been issued to appoint Georgi Bliznashki as caretaker Prime Minister.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor