Bulgaria's 42nd Parliament Dissolved, Elections on October 5
President Rosen Plevneliev has dissolved the Bulgarian Parliament with a decree, his press office said on Wednesday.
The document has pointed October five as the date on which early general elections are due to be held.
A second decree has been issued to appoint Georgi Bliznashki as caretaker Prime Minister.
- » EUR 28,000 Were Seized From the Hand Baggage of a Passenger on Sofia Airport
- » GERB has Announced that it will Restore the Preferential Vote
- » Chairman of GERB Tsvetan Tsvetanov is on a Working Visit with Kosovo Prime Minister
- » Traffic Police Operation For Control of Trucks and Buses Begins
- » Today we Mark 146th Anniversary of the Death of Bulgarian National Hero Levski
- » The Bulgarian Socialist Party Leaves Parliament