Sofia-Plovdiv Railway Stretch to Be Reconstructed
The railroad connecting Bulgaria's capital Sofia and the second-largest city Plovdiv will enable trains to travel at 160 km/h, a national daily reports.
Milcho Lambrev, who heads the National Railway Infrastructure Company, also told Monitor that tracks between Sofia and the towns of Septemvri and Dragoman are also to undergo repairs.
About BGN 700 M have been set aside for the planned works, but reconstruction projects are yet to be drafted and the process is likely to take seven or eight years, Lambrev believes.
- » NSI: Increase in the Production of Unleaded Motor Gasoline - by 1.4% and Natural Gas
- » Commercial Banks in Bulgaria Have 5 Days to Decide on Payment Moratoria
- » ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3 TPP Produced 13% of the Country's Electricity since the State of Emergency’s onset
- » Rosatom Launches 3D Printed Valves for Pulmonary Ventilation
- » The Grand Canyon National Park Closed because of the Coronavirus
- » Petrol Stations: The Fuel Consumption Dropped by between 40 and 80% because of the State of Emergency