Damage Assessment of Flooded Rhodope Municipality Runs Up To BGN 1.5M
The estimated damages caused by the floods in southern Bulgarian Rhodope municipality come up to nearly BGN 1.5M.
The infrastructure in Hrabrino village suffered the worst damages. Two bridges were destroyed by the 5 meter high tidal wave which hit the village last week, Nova TV reports.
The overhaul of the main road and the reconstruction of a 10 meter concrete supporting wall in the river bed will cost nearly BGN 600,000.
Meanwhile, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology has warned of rainfalls and increased river levels in central and northwestern Bulgaria, Tuesday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: New Cases are Increasing
- » “Thracian Secret Societies” available in English and Bulgarian for All the History Buffs
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 801 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Woman, Life, Freedom... Protest in front of the Iranian embassy in Sofia
- » Bulgaria is First in the EU in Mortality from Cardiovascular Diseases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 752 New Cases in the Last 24 hours