Damage Assessment of Flooded Rhodope Municipality Runs Up To BGN 1.5M
The estimated damages caused by the floods in southern Bulgarian Rhodope municipality come up to nearly BGN 1.5M.
The infrastructure in Hrabrino village suffered the worst damages. Two bridges were destroyed by the 5 meter high tidal wave which hit the village last week, Nova TV reports.
The overhaul of the main road and the reconstruction of a 10 meter concrete supporting wall in the river bed will cost nearly BGN 600,000.
Meanwhile, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology has warned of rainfalls and increased river levels in central and northwestern Bulgaria, Tuesday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Dangerously Strong Wind, Snow is Coming
- » 7.3 Magnitude Quake hits South Shetland Islands
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 266 New Cases and 26119 Immunized
- » Kozloduy NPP Unit 5 Works Again, No Risk of Radioactive Contamination
- » Third Zimbabwean Minister Dies of COVID-19 within a Week
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 566 New Cases, 8 with the New Strain of COVID-19