Damage Assessment of Flooded Rhodope Municipality Runs Up To BGN 1.5M
The estimated damages caused by the floods in southern Bulgarian Rhodope municipality come up to nearly BGN 1.5M.
The infrastructure in Hrabrino village suffered the worst damages. Two bridges were destroyed by the 5 meter high tidal wave which hit the village last week, Nova TV reports.
The overhaul of the main road and the reconstruction of a 10 meter concrete supporting wall in the river bed will cost nearly BGN 600,000.
Meanwhile, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology has warned of rainfalls and increased river levels in central and northwestern Bulgaria, Tuesday.
- » Every Fourth Bulgarian Reads a Book every day. Every third - never
- » Student Donated more than 3000 Books to Community Centers and Homes for Adults
- » Scientists have Revealed why Birds have no Teeth
- » Two People were Killed and 18 were Injured in a Crash between a Truck and a Train in Italy
- » Residents of Zaburdo Fill Potholes on the Way to Chudnite Mostove (Marvelous Bridges) on their Own
- » Travel and Read in a Retro Tram in Sofia on May 24th