Daniel Mitov to lead Bulgarian Diplomacy
Daniel Mitov on Tuesday was named foreign affairs minister in Bulgaria's caretaker government.
Born in 1977, he graduated from the Sofia University "Kliment Ohridski'' Mitov has taken part in international exchange programmes of Marshall Memorial Fund and the „Programme des personnalites d’avenir” of the French foreign ministry.
In 2002 Mitov worked in the Political Academy for Central and Southeast Europe. In 2006 he became executive director of Bulgaria's Democracy Foundation and later he became deputy-chairman of right-wing party Democrats for Strong Bulgaria (DSB).
Since the autumn of 2010 he has worked for the US National Democratic Institute - initially in Iraq. As an official NDI representative he has worked also in Libya, Yemen, Tunisia, among others.
- » The Latest Monitoring Report on Bulgaria is Expected to be Submitted Today
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Met with the Bulgarian Community in Moscow
- » There is No Migration Pressure Along Our Borders with Turkey and Greece
- » TASS: Bulgaria Regrets that Sofia Failed to Sign the Cooperation Program with Moscow
- » Vladimir Putin and Benjamin Netanyahu Discussed the Situation in Syria over the Phone
- » Sova Harris: Yordanka Fandakova Wins in Two Rounds with a 10 Point Difference