Tenders Launched for 2 Sections of Struma Motorway Lot 3
The first stage of the selection of a contractor for two sections of lot 3 of the Struma motorway has started.
The National Company Strategic Infrastructure Projects (NCSIP) has launched tenders for the designing and construction of the motorway sections Blagoevgrad – Krupnik, including a 2km tunnel at the village of Zheleznitsa and Kresna – Sandanski.
The tender documents for the procedure for the designing and construction of the Blagoevgrad - Krupnik motorway section are to be submitted by October 10 and the documents for the construction of the motorway section Kresna - Sandanski are to be filed by November 3.
During the second stage of the procedure, the NCSIP will invite companies which have been selected in advance to match the criteria for the construction of the motorway sections.
This means that the contractors will become clear in 2015 and the construction of the motorway section from Blagoevgrad to Sandanski is to be wrapped up by 2022 in order for Bulgaria not to lose EU funding, according to reports of investor.bg.
The designing and construction of lot 3 of the Struma motorway is expected to cost over BGN 1.7 B.
The projected cost of the motorway section from Blagoevgrad to Krupnik is BGN 150 M.
The designing and the construction works for the motorway section Kresna – Sandanski is to cost BGN 200 M.
The tender for the motorway section from Krupnik to Kresna, which includes the 15km tunnel in the Kresna Gorge, has not yet been announced.
The Blagoevgrad - Krupnik motorway section includes 8 bridges, 3 overpasses, 4 cattle underpasses and 3 intersections, while the Kresna-Sandanski motorway section envisages the construction of 9 bridges, 15 cattle underpasses, disabled access overpasses and underpasses, 2 intersections and 4 recreation grounds.
- » Bulgaria to Launch Campaign to Attract Chinese Tourists, Says Bulgarian Tourism Minister
- » Inercom Bulgaria Submits New Notification on CEZ Deal to Watchdog after a Restructuring
- » Velocity Completes PEA, Earns Large Stake in Bulgaria Project
- » ABB Electronics Starts the Construction of New Production Unit in Bulgaria
- » Despite Rainy Summer, Turnover Grows by BGN 34 Million Alone on Northern Black Sea Coast of Bulgaria
- » According to a New Ranking Europe's least Relaxing City is Sofia