Bulgarian Students Win Medals At International Chemistry Olympiad
A team of Bulgarian students collected three bronze medals at the International Chemistry Olympiad in Hanoi, Vietnam, the Ministry of Education announced.
The three Bulgarian bronze medal winners are Pencho Beykov and Boris Mitrev from Sofia and Kristian Georgiev from Pleven.
Contestants took various practical and theoretical exams. Each team included four students from 10-12 grade selected by the national commission of each of the participating countries, as well as two team leaders.
The 46th International Chemistry Olympiad was held between July 20-29, 2014.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Free Milk and Fruits Return In Schools
- » Bulgarian NGOs Oppose Schools Opening for Elementary Students on January 4
- » Bulgaria: Students from 5th to 12th Grade Will Study Online Until End of January
- » 7 Task Managers to Organize Your Studies Better
- » Bulgarian Teachers Recovered from Covid-19 Will Have 10-Day Additional Paid Leave
- » 6 Reasons to Study for a Masters in Accounting