Singer Alicia Keys Expecting Second Child with Husband Swizz Beatz
World renowned singer Alicia Keys and husband Kasseem “Swizz Beatz” Dean revealed that they are expecting their second child together.
The couple announced the news on Instagram earlier this week after Keys posted a picture of her sizable baby bump in honor of her wedding anniversary.
"Happy Anniversary to the love of my life @therealswizzz !!" Keys wrote, along with a picture of the couple. "And to make it even sweeter we've been blessed with another angel on the way!! You make me happier than I have ever known! Here's to many many more years of the best parts of life!"
The couple, who got married in 2010, have a three-year-old son Egypt Daoud Dean.
- » Save More With a Kitchen Garden
- » More and more Newlyweds Marry at the Ancient Theater in Plovdiv
- » Dospat Rescued Bears will be Sent to Greece for Readaptation (Video)
- » Flora Burgas 2018 Gathers Craftsmen, Florists, Musicians and Artists
- » Kate Middleton Gives Birth to 3rd Baby
- » Bulgarians Make a Rose Garden in London