Bulgarian Socialists Hold Traditional Mount Buzludzha Fest
Members and followers of the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) are holding Saturday their traditional meeting at Mount Buzludzha.
Thousands of Bulgarian Socialists are expected to gather at the meeting, held at Mount Buzludzha in the Stara Planina range, to mark the 123rd anniversary of the Socialist Movement in Bulgaria and the Day of BSP, August 2nd.
The official launch of Buzludzha 2014 is scheduled for 10:00 am. The leaders of BSP and all left-wing parties from Coalition for Bulgaria will walk on the stage.
The newly elected BSP party leader Mihail Mikov has delivered the keynote address for the first time.
A concert featuring Bulgarian pop stars and dance troupes will take place.
In 1891 on Mount Buzludzha the foundations of the Socialist Movement in Bulgaria were laid. The monument erected at the site and unveiled in 1981 on the occasion of the 1300th anniversary of the founding of the Bulgarian State is shaped in the form of a UFO.
- » New Camel at the Sofia Zoo
- » Fire Rescue Operation Training was Carried out in Burgas Port
- » At 13 Hours and 7 Minutes Today in Bulgaria will be Astronomical Summer
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.