British Industrial Designer Invents Alarm Clock That Makes Coffee
The British-based industrial designer Josh Renouf invented an alarm clock that brews a fresh cup of coffee, reports Boredpanda.com.
The “Barisieur” alarm clock-coffee-machine automatically brews a cup of coffee right when the alarm goes off.
The coffee maker heats the water through induction heating with the help of stainless steel bearings and brews the coffee all by itself. All it needs is to be loaded the night before.
According to Renouf, points out that this preparation process may actually help users fall asleep at night.
“It encourages a ritual before going to sleep, signalling to the body and mind that it is time to unwind and relax,” he writes on his website.
- » More and more Newlyweds Marry at the Ancient Theater in Plovdiv
- » Dospat Rescued Bears will be Sent to Greece for Readaptation (Video)
- » Flora Burgas 2018 Gathers Craftsmen, Florists, Musicians and Artists
- » Kate Middleton Gives Birth to 3rd Baby
- » Bulgarians Make a Rose Garden in London
- » 'Desperate Housewives' Actress Eva Longoria Gets Hollywood Star