European Stock Exchanges Interested in BG Stock Exchange Privatization
Three large European stock exchanges showed interest in the privatization of the Bulgarian Stock Exchange (BSE), said former Vice PM Daniela Bobeva on Wednesday.
She did not say which were the candidates for the stock exchange.
The government's Privatization Agency said in November that it planned to put up for sale its stakes of 50.05% in BSE and 43.7% in the Central Depository.
Earlier attempts for the privatization of the BSE by the GERB government failed. Eventual candidates were the London Stock Exchange, Deutsche Boerse and the Austrian CCE Stock Exchange Group.
- » IMF Chief: Clouds over Global Economy are 'Getting Darker by the Day'
- » The IMF Provides a $ 50 Billion Loan to Argentina
- » Erdogan Claims Turkish Lira’s Loss in Value a Manipulation against Turkey
- » Every third Bulgarian has had Outstanding Loans, According to Eurostat
- » EC Predicts 3.8% Growth in Bulgaria in 2018
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million
Disposing of STATE owned companies businesses ,is it such a good idea ?
Russia done similar and few people got very rich took the money out of the country and now live abroad the companies have had nothing but trouble and even failed leaving the country to pick up the pieces at the tax payers expense .
The UK under the TORY government also privatised a lot of State owned businesses and now it is costing billions in subsidies to keep what are necessary companies running the TRAINS. GAS and ELECTRIC All privatised and now costing the TAX PAYER .
IS it worth the RISK and WHO will BENEFIT if like the others only a very FEW will see the rewards .