Germans' Vacation In Bulgaria 52% Cheaper Than In Germany
A survey of the German statistics service found that the vacation of the Germans in Bulgaria is by 52% cheaper than in their country.
Second cheapest are Hungary and Romania – Germans there would pay by an average of 43% less for hotels and restaurants.
Poland is also cheaper – by 23%.
Most expensive is the vacation in Denmark – hotels and restaurants there are by 53% more expensive than in Germany.
Next most expensive is Sweden – by 50%, France – by 14%, Italy – by 13% and Great Britain – by 10%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Entering Greece - Only After a Negative Test for COVID-19
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Zaharieva: We Should Not Allow Another Closure of EU Borders Again
- » Tourism Season 2020: Bulgaria's Tourism Minister Angelkova at a Meeting in Sunny Beach
- » 3000 COVID-19 Tests per Day at Kulata Border Checkpoint, Greece Launches Website for Questions
- » Finland Lifts Travel Restriction for 17 Countries, Bulgaria Is Not Among Them
- » Greece: All Travellers Entering the Kulata Border Checkpoint Will Be Tested for COVID-19