Germans' Vacation In Bulgaria 52% Cheaper Than In Germany
A survey of the German statistics service found that the vacation of the Germans in Bulgaria is by 52% cheaper than in their country.
Second cheapest are Hungary and Romania – Germans there would pay by an average of 43% less for hotels and restaurants.
Poland is also cheaper – by 23%.
Most expensive is the vacation in Denmark – hotels and restaurants there are by 53% more expensive than in Germany.
Next most expensive is Sweden – by 50%, France – by 14%, Italy – by 13% and Great Britain – by 10%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 70 Euros for COVID-19 Test at the Thessaloniki Airport
- » August 8: Switzerland Lifts Quarantine Requirenment for People Coming from Bulgaria but Norway Introduces It
- » Norway: Mandatory Quarantine for People Arriving from France, Switzerland and the Czech Republic
- » Entering Greece by Land at Night Can be Done Only Through "Kulata - Promahon" Border Checkpoint
- » Aeroflot: No flights from Russia to Sofia and Bourgas Until the End of August
- » Greece Extends Requrements for a Negative PCR Test for Bulgarians