Lifeguards Warn Of Dangerous Swells Along Bulgaria's Black Sea Coast
Lifeguards in Bulgaria's sea resorts warn tourists to beware of the rip currents that appeared on Monday, reports bTV.
The lifeguards warn that people must be very careful and recommend that they not venture deep into the water.
“This swell is very dangerous, because you cannot see it on the surface,” said Nikola Ivanov, a longtime lifeguard. “Once it grabs you, it will drag you into the deep water and it is very hard to swim back to the shore.”
Traditionally the strong currents that move from the shore into the sea appear along the Bulgarian coast in the end of July and the first days of August – the days, in which according to popular belief, the sea claims the most lives.
- » People Who Live in Small Towns Are Happier
- » You Will Live Longer If You Sleep More on Saturdays and Sundays
- » People are More Productive When Weather Is Bad
- » Every Fourth Bulgarian Reads a Book every day. Every third - never
- » Student Donated more than 3000 Books to Community Centers and Homes for Adults
- » Scientists have Revealed why Birds have no Teeth