August in Bulgaria: Rain in the West, Sun at the Seaside
August will be rainy in western Bulgaria and warm and sunny at the Black Sea coast, shows the monthly forecast of the Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology.
It is expected that the average monthly temperatures in the western parts of the country to be around and below the average, while in the east – above the average.
Throughout the first 20 days of the month the weather in the western parts of the country will be mostly unstable – with rains and thunderstorms in the afternoons, while in the east will be mostly sunny.
Towards the end of August the weather in western Bulgaria would also improve.
- » Canada Lagalizes Recreational Marijuana
- » Bulgarian Meteorologists Protest on Thursday
- » Five Injured Following Explosion at London Tube Station
- » Bulgarian Artist Christo's 'London Mastaba' Made from over 7,000 Stacked Barrels Floats on Serpentine Lake
- » Saudi Arabia World Cup Players Tell of Terror after Plane’s Engine Catches Fire Mid-air
- » Bulgarians have Proved to be the most Active in the EU in Reporting Crimes