Motorcycle Police to Enforce Traffic Regulations on BG Roads
As of beginning of August Bulgaria's Interior Ministry deploys motorcycle police with speed radars along the country's roads, reports the BNT public broadcaster.
The reason is the increase in heavy traffic accidents – 3600 since the beginning of the year, with 358 victims, which are 50 more deaths, compared to the same period of last year.
- » Bulgaria will Produce Parts for Airplanes "Airbus"
- » An Increase of Bulgarians Who Travel Because of Tourism
- » Bulgaria Should Submit to Russia its Options for Belene NPP by the End of June
- » Mtel Becomes A1, It Will Offer Innovative Services to Our Market
- » Visits to Theaters Decreased with 3.2% in 2017
- » Dramatic Flood in Russia (VIDEO)
If the government really wished to cut road deaths (instead of making money) it would have spent the money driver targeted advertising campaigns to improve driver quality, also on teaching new drivers how to drive correctly and safely.........in fact teaching drivers to actually drive safely would be a great improvement.