Chinese Investors Eye Municipal Terrain in Bulgaria's Plovdiv
Chinese investors have showed interest in two municipal terrains in Bulgaria's Plovdiv with a total area of 30 decares, which are located in the city's industrial zone.
The Asian businessmen consider opening manufacturing companies in Plovdiv's Trakia industrial zone, which brings together manufacturing facilities and commercial companies offices, Standart news reports.
The two terrains will be put up for auction, once the City Council approves their sale. One of the properties spreads over an area of 20,317 square meters, and its market value is BGN 858,800. The other terrain is of 11,002 square meters and according to an independent licensed assessor is worth BGN 465,000.
Plovdiv municipality has about 300 decares of land located in the industrial zone aiming to attract investors in order to create new jobs.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tens of Thousands Protest in Russia Demanding Navalny's Release, over 2000 Arrested
- » Greece Extends Entry Restrictions Until 8 February 2021
- » European Economy Shrinks Above Expectations in January
- » All Hydro- and Thermal Power Plant in Bulgaria Activated to Compensate for Turned off Reactor of Kozloduy NPP
- » EU Leaders Agreed to Keep Borders Open, Mull New Restrictions on Travel
- » Bulgaria: Minor Incident in Kozloduy NPP, Unit 5 Temporarily Closed