Bulgaria to Promote Jams, Canned Vegetables in Russia, UAE
Bulgaria's State Fund Agriculture and the Fruits and Vegetables Processors Union have signed a contract for the promotion of local products in Russia and the United Arab Emirates.
The three-year project under the Promotional Programs scheme seeks to increase the consumption of Bulgarian lyutenitsa (a sort of a vegetable relish), canned tomatoes, roasted vegetables, jam and rose hip jam in Russia and the United Arab Emirates (UAE), the State Fund Agriculture informs.
The value of the project is EUR 3,759,660. Half of the funding has been granted by the European Union, 30% comes from national co-financing, while 20% has been provided by the Union of Fruits and Vegetable Processors.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria fails to achieve Good Placement in Sustainable Tourism Ranking
- » Bulgaria: Burgas ranks as the Twentieth-Best City for a Scenic Drive
- » In April: Bulgarians Traveled the most to Neighboring Countries
- » The Price of Gas in Europe fell to a two-year Low
- » Maxim Behar - "Best PR Professional in the World" at the IPRCCA International Awards
- » The Trade Promotion Europe Annual Conference was held in Brussels