Greek Civil Servants to Stage Strike in Athens
Greek civil servants will go on strike in the capital city of Athens from 11 am until the end of the workday, Monday.
They will gather in front of the Court of Appeal, which is to rule on a previous judgement today, having declared strikes in the public sector unlawful, Bulgarian National Radio reports.
Government officials in Greece protest against a new system for the attestation of candidates for holding positions in the public administration.
The civil servants urge their colleagues to oppose the government attempts to criminalize employee and collective strikes.
- » FAA: It Is Still not Clear When the Boeing 737 Max Will Return to the Sky
- » Volcano in Mexico Has Erupted
- » Polls open in Netherlands and Britain for European Parliament Elections
- » Emerging Europe Announces Nominees for 2019 Awards
- » 6 People Died and 200 Others Were Injured as a Result of the Protests in Indonesia
- » Nathalie Loiseau: Britain Should not Exert its Political Crisis in Europe