Greek Civil Servants to Stage Strike in Athens
Greek civil servants will go on strike in the capital city of Athens from 11 am until the end of the workday, Monday.
They will gather in front of the Court of Appeal, which is to rule on a previous judgement today, having declared strikes in the public sector unlawful, Bulgarian National Radio reports.
Government officials in Greece protest against a new system for the attestation of candidates for holding positions in the public administration.
The civil servants urge their colleagues to oppose the government attempts to criminalize employee and collective strikes.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Referendum In Russia: Putin is Allowed To Remain President Until 2036
- » 50,000 New Cases of COVID-19 in US, Trump: I Fully Support the Masks. I Think They Work
- » New Zealand's Health Minister Resignes After Breaches of Lockdown Rules
- » UK Restarts Tourism on July 4
- » Covid-19: Infection in USA is Getting Worse
- » Another Black Man Killed by the Police in America Sparks New Wave of Protests