Police Steps Up Presence on Major Bulgarian Roads
During the weekend security police will take extra measures for improving road safety on the major roads and highways across Bulgaria, said the Interior Ministry.
The reason is the expected increase in traffic between the Kalotina – Kapitan Andreevo border checkpoints and along the Ruse-Sofia-Kulata roads.
The measures include speeding up of border control procedures and increased police presence in the rest areas along the roads. Police will strictly enforce the speed limits, overtaking and use of breakdown lanes rules.
- » Canada Lagalizes Recreational Marijuana
- » Bulgarian Meteorologists Protest on Thursday
- » Five Injured Following Explosion at London Tube Station
- » Bulgarian Artist Christo's 'London Mastaba' Made from over 7,000 Stacked Barrels Floats on Serpentine Lake
- » Saudi Arabia World Cup Players Tell of Terror after Plane’s Engine Catches Fire Mid-air
- » Bulgarians have Proved to be the most Active in the EU in Reporting Crimes