Bulgarian Police Is Looking For A German Citizen
Bulgarian police is looking for a German citizen who went missing in Varna two weeks ago, according to the Interior Ministry website.
The 28-year-old Lars Joachim Mittank, from Berlin, was last seen at the Varna airport on July 8.
According to the police, he arrived with an organised group on June 30 in Varna, but due to an accident did not board the return flight on July 7.
Mittank is 180 cm tall, with normal build, longish face, blond short hair. He was wearing a yellow t-shirt and brown shorts.
The police is asking for any information on the man. It can be given either on the 112 emergency telephone number or in the nearest police station.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Fifth Pastor Died of COVID-19 After a Meeting in Perushtitsa
- » Bulgarian Team Close to Finding a Treatment for COVID-19
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Teachers and Students Infected with Coronavirus at a Ball in Veliko Turnovo
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 63 New Cases on July 6, 5740 Total
- » Sunday Times: Scientists in China Discovered a Virus Close to COVID-19 Seven Years Ago?
- » Bulgaria: Ministry of Interior Marks its Professional Holiday, Trade Union Protests Today, July 5