Bulgaria's Globul Loses Profit and Revenue
Bulgaria's second largest telecom, Globul, owned by the Norwegian giant Telenor posted a drop in profit and revenue in Q2 2014, reports Capital Daily.
The report of the company managers shows that in the period the operator gained 34 000 new subscribers, compared to Q1, but its revenue decreased by 7.6% year-on-year.
The main reasons for this were the lower average revenue from a subscriber, weaker mobile phone sales and the decreasing of roaming prices.
According to the reports, Globul has 4.005 M subscribers.
The EBITDA profit in Q2 2014 was BGN 61.8 M, compared to BGN 67.2 M year-on-year.
For H1 2014 the revenues of Globul dropped by 7.5% to BGN 302.9 M year-on-year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Bulgargaz" offers Higher than announced Price of Natural Gas for December
- » The Bulgarian National Bank has doubled the Main Interest Rate
- » Bulgaria returns to Growth of Brain Business Jobs in 2021
- » InterContinental Sofia - The Only Hotel in Bulgaria to receive a Green Key Certificate 2022
- » CFD Trading in 2023: What do you Need to Know?
- » Improvement of the Business Climate in Bulgaria in November