Bulgaria Tops Global Spam-Per-Person Chart
Bulgaria ranks as the country receiving the biggest amount of spam per person in Q2, 2014, according to UK-based software security company Sophos.
The US sent the largest amount of spam in the second quarter of 2014, at 24% of the total, according to the survey.
France and China rank second and third in the "Spampionship chart" but their shares are substantially lower, at 6.7% and 6.2%, respectively.
Fourth place goes to Italy with 5.2%.
Bulgaria tops the chart showing the level of spam per person among countries with a population of over 300 000.
In 2013, Belarus topped the ranking by per-capita spam with a level ranging from 4x to nearly 30x that of the US.
Belarus has given up first place to Bulgaria, with both those countries coming in at about 2x the US figure, according to the survey of the company.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Scientists Invented Filter against COVID-19
- » Bulgaria: More than 7,000 Register as Unemployed per Day
- » 549 COVID-19 Infected in Bulgaria, another Death Case
- » Information Campaign on April 17th - The World Hemophilia Day, under the Motto “Get involved!"
- » Weather Forecast: Windy with Maximum Temperatures between 10C and 15C
- » 3,6% more Infected by Coronavirus in Bulgaria than a Day Earlier