Bulgaria's State Debt Rose by BGN 1 B in June
Bulgaria's state debt as of end of June 2014 has reached EUR 8.11 B, shows the monthly state debt bulletin of the Finance Ministry.
Just within a month (June) it increased by nearly BGN 1 B (EUR 489.2 M).
The main reason for this was the extraordinary floating of state obligations worth BGN 1.228 to provide liquidity to the country's banking sector.
The internal debt in June has reached EUR 4.1292 B (in May it was EUR 3.6323). The foreign debt in June was EUR 3.9867 B (in May it was EUR 3.9944 B).
According to the Finance Ministry as of end of June the state debt was 19.7% of the country's GDP.
- » EC Predicts 3.8% Growth in Bulgaria in 2018
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million
- » Spain is Richer than Italy, According to Data from the IMF
- » Bulgarian National Bank Puts into Circulation a Silver Commemorative Coin "The Old Elm in Sliven"
- » Card Payments in Bulgaria have Increased by 44% over Three Years
- » Аverage Insurance Income For Bulgaria in February is BGN 860.14