Class A Office Space Rental Rates in Sofia Record 8.3% Growth Y/Y
Rental rates of class A office space in Sofia have reached EUR 13 per sq.m. in Q1 2014, according to the recent data provided by Colliers International.
The increase is 8.3% compared to the previous six months and on an annual basis, Investor.bg informs citing the company report.
Profitability from office rents in Bulgaria's capital city has remained stable at 9.5%, being commeasurable with the markets of cities such as Tirana, Cairo, Saint Petersburg, and Belgrade. Lower-risk market profitability varies in the range of 3.5% to 4.5%.
European office rental rates growth is unstable, although there is a trend of improvement corresponding to the better prospects for the economy, the latest Colliers International report says.
The most considerable decline is reported by the peripheral markets which have registered the highest profitability in recent years - Dublin, Madrid, Athens, Barcelona and others. A moderate downtrend has been recorded in the cities of Central and Eastern Europe - Bucharest, Budapest, Prague and others.
The downtrend in profitability is expected to continue in the coming months, Investor.bg notes.
- » Vacant Properties Increased by 24%
- » About 30% of the New Homes Are Purchased with Credit
- » Properties’ Prices in Sofia Has Increased by 5% in the Last Year
- » Colliers: Reverse of the Trend - Local Companies Are once again Dominating the Real Estate Investment Market
- » Increase of Residential Buildings Completed in Bulgaria
- » Real Estate Deals in Sofia have been at a Record High Level for the Past 10 Years