Racho Ribarov Appointed Honorary Consul of Lithuania to Bulgaria
The Bulgarian government has adopted a decision approving the opening of a consular office of the Republic of Lithuania in Bulgaria.
The Sofia-based consular office is to be headed by an honorary consular official.
The Council of Ministers also agreed to appoint Racho Stefanov Ribarov honorary consul of the Republic of Lithuania in Bulgaria.
The Foreign Ministry of Lithuania believes that Ribarov's activities in his capacity of honorary consul will contribute to the development of bilateral relations in the sphere of tourism and investments and will help increase the number of Lithuanian tourists visiting Bulgaria.
- » Bulgaria could Allow Macedonia to Use its Embassies
- » Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with North Korea's Kim Jong-un
- » The French President Macron is on an Official Visit to Russia
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov will go on a Visit with Pope Francis
- » Radev to Putin: Bulgaria and Russia must be Frank with Each Other
- » The Controversial Attorney General of the United States is on a Visit to Bulgaria