OMV Finds New Oil Reservoir at Romanian Black Sea Offshore Well
Austrian OMV announced that it had found a new oil reservoir in Romania's Black Sea shallow-water Istria XVIII offshore perimeter.
The reservoir identified at exploration well Marina 1 was reported to have a production potential of 1,500 to 2,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day (boe/d), according to reports of OMV Petrom, as cited by money.bg.
OMV Petrom made clear it was to evaluate the results of the Marina 1 well and assess its commercial viability in the next few months, with production expected to start in 3-4 years in the case of a positive evaluation.
The oil company informed that starting oil production at the site would require an investment of over EUR 100 M.
- » The EU has Reached a Preliminary Agreement on the Defense Budget until 2027
- » Trump Creates Space Troops
- » MEPs Demand an End to the Change of Time in 2020
- » In Northern Macedonia, Are Preparing For the Presidential Election
- » Saudi Arabia and Pakistan Signed Contracts For $ 20 billion
- » Thousands of Albanians Went to the Streets to Demand the Resignation of the Prime Minister