Russia Publishes List of 12 US Citizens Banned from Entering Country
Russia’s Foreign Ministry has announced a list of twelve US citizens barred from entering Russia for violations of fundamental human rights and freedoms.
Among them are people involved in tortures in the Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo prisons. The first Russian "Guantanamo list" of 18 names was made public in 2013, Itar-Tass reports.
The new list is divided into two groups. The first one comprises of persons involved in the legalization and the use of tortures against Guantanamo prisoners. The second is made up of American servicemen involved in abuses against prisoners in the Abu Ghraib special prison in Iraq or those who concealed crimes.
- » EU Looks to Screen Migrants in Africa to Stop Boatloads
- » Melania Trump Wears 'I Really don't Care do u?' Jacket on Migrant Visit
- » Russia and the UK are Running out of Beer because of the World Cup
- » The Bulgarian Presidency Drives the Debate on the Need to Further Promote Inclusive Education in Europe
- » Transparent and Predictable Working Conditions: Council Reaches General Approach
- » Eurogroup Statement on the Occasion of its 20th Anniversary