US, EU Discuss New Sanctions Against Russia
US President Barack Obama has discussed new sanctions against Russia in a telephone conversation with German Chancellor Angela Merkel.
“While agreeing to continue efforts to find a diplomatic solution to the current crisis, they reaffirmed their determination to remain in close contact as they consider what additional actions may be required,” the White House said of the phone call between the two leaders.
The two leaders discussed the latest information regarding the tragic downing of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 in eastern Ukraine. They reaffirmed that all parties must guarantee international investigators full, secure, and unfettered access to the incident site to conduct a thorough and credible investigation without delay and also noted the necessity of all evidence remaining intact and in Ukraine.
The US President and the German Chancellor emphasized that Russia bears a clear responsibility to deny separatists in eastern Ukraine continued access to heavy weapons and other support from inside Russia, according to international media reports.
- » EU Looks to Screen Migrants in Africa to Stop Boatloads
- » Melania Trump Wears 'I Really don't Care do u?' Jacket on Migrant Visit
- » Russia and the UK are Running out of Beer because of the World Cup
- » The Bulgarian Presidency Drives the Debate on the Need to Further Promote Inclusive Education in Europe
- » Transparent and Predictable Working Conditions: Council Reaches General Approach
- » Eurogroup Statement on the Occasion of its 20th Anniversary
When is the rest of the WORLD going to put SANCTIONS IN PLACE AGAINST THE USA ,
For the supply of weapons to terrorists lets start with the supply to the IRA in IRELAND and then go from there to the eastern countries that they are still supplying / funding The USA always covers it,s actions by distracting everyone with propaganda about an other country .
They need to be watched as much as any other.
Obama and his government are doing nothing to stop terrorists as it suits there world agenda , and to put the blame on Russia is the easy way to distract everyone . Then you have the sheep Cameron and co; .