Malaysia to Send Two Military Aircraft to Ukraine
Malaysia is to send two C-130 Hercules military transport aircraft to Ukraine in an operation to establish causes of flight MH17 crash, a military official said on Saturday.
Malaysian Prime Minister said that the investigation must be based on firm proof and irrefutable facts, local media cite him as saying.
The Malaysian Airlines Boeing 777 en route from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur crashed in eastern Ukraine’s Donetsk region on Thursday evening. All the 298 people aboard died.
Malaysian Airlines will change tickets to any of the company’s destinations free of charge, airline sources told Itar-Tass.
Meanwhile, Ukraine has accused pro-Russian separatists of attempting to destroy evidence of "international crimes" at the crash site of the Malaysia Airlines plane, the BBC reports.
The government claimed that the rebels led by Russia were preventing international representatives and its own experts from starting their investigation.
- » Australia is Considering Blocking Sites with Violent and Extremist Content
- » Over 160 Migrants Arrived in Greece From Turkey Over the Weekend
- » Donald Tusk Urged End to Trade Wars
- » The UK Can only Pay £ 9 Billion to Brexit Without a Deal
- » Trump: Boris Johnson Is the Right Person for Brexit
- » Iran Will Allow Women to Attend National Football Team Match