Vietnam Interested in Importing Bulgarian Fruits, Vegetables
Vietnam has expressed great interest in importing Bulgarian fruits and vegetables, Bulgaria's Ministry of Agriculture informed Thursday.
Bulgaria's Minister of Agriculture, Dimitar Grekov has met with His Excellency the Ambassador of Vietnam Le Duc Luu, Thursday. The Ambassador pointed out that his country is interested mainly in the import of cherries, apples and tomatoes. He added that Bulgarian fruits are preferred on the Vietnamese market and are known for their excellent taste.
"We are willing to put in a great deal of effort in this direction and we will establish a contact between Bulgarian producers and Vietnamese businessmen," Minister Grekov said. He added that it is important for both parties to specify the requirements in terms of phytosanitary standards.
During the meeting have also been discussed the preparations for the 23rd session of the Bulgarian-Vietnamese joint commission. The session is scheduled to be held in Vietnam in November 2014.
- » An Increase of Bulgarians Who Travel Because of Tourism
- » Bulgaria Should Submit to Russia its Options for Belene NPP by the End of June
- » Mtel Becomes A1, It Will Offer Innovative Services to Our Market
- » Visits to Theaters Decreased with 3.2% in 2017
- » Dramatic Flood in Russia (VIDEO)
- » Steve Jobs' Special Strategy for Employee Interviews