Russian Touroperator Neva Goes Bankrupt
One of the largest Russian touroperators, Neva, went bankrupt and said it terminates its activities, reports ITAR-TASS.
According to Irina Tyurina, press secretary of the Russian tourist industry association, currently there were around 6000 customers of the agency abroad.
The General Consulate of the Russian Federation in Bulgaria's Varna told BGNES that in Bulgaria there are clients of the company, but there have been no complaints so far. “We are aware of the situation, but we have no complaints, yet,” said the consulate. “We are expecting problems with around 100 tourists who are on vacation in the Albena resort.”
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Three New Direct Flights from Bulgaria to the Seychelles will be Launched in 2023
- » Bulgaria exchanges Tourists with Greece for the Holidays
- » Hotels in Bulgarian Ski Resorts are Raising their Prices by 20%
- » Bansko won the World Ski Awards 2022 for the 10th time
- » Bulgarians will be able to Fly from Sofia to Oslo from the Summer of 2023
- » The Dutch Village in Pomorie closed, 500 people remain Unemployed