Bulgaria's Largest Coal Mining Company Boasts Higher Production in Q1
Coal mining in Bulgaria's largest energy complex Maritsa Iztok EAD has recorded an increase in the first half of 2014.
More than 12.8 million tonnes of raw material have been produced and realized in Q1 2014, BGNES reports.
To meet the needs of Bulgarian thermal power plants, over 3.48 million tonnes of coal more have been extracted in January – June 2014 compared to the same period of 2013.
In the first six months of 2014, a total of 46,687,180 cubic meters of land mass, or almost 50% more than last year's quantities, were excavated, transported and piled in the three mines of Maritsa Iztok EAD.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov Insists Minister of Health to Be More Clearer About Wearing Masks Outdoor
- » Bulgaria's President Rument Radev PCR Test is Negative
- » PR Leaders Hill Knowlton Strategies and M3 Communications Group Inc Celebrate 20 Years of Partnership
- » Ukraine's Naftogaz Supports Expansion of US Sanctions Against Nord Stream 2 Gas Pipeline
- » Education Minister of Bulgaria: No Masks in the Classrooms, Schools Will Close If 20% of Students Are Sick
- » Bulgaria: Second University Goes To Remote Learning