Chinese Company Considers USD 150M Investment in Bulgaria's Dobrich
The Chinese BBCA Group plans to invest USD 150M in Bulgaria's Dobrich region, the general manager of the company announced Friday.
The Chinese company intends to sign a contract with a Bulgarian company for exporting vegetable oil. The next planned stage is for joint ventures for processing sunflower, corn and other agricultural products, said the executive director of Klas Olio Ltd. Erhan Fikret quoted by Darik news.
The BBCA company plans to open an office in Dobrich and to purchase agricultural products, milk powder, chicken and veal.
The business plans were announced at a meeting with the governor of the region Nedko Marchev. The possibilities of building new factories in the region have also been discussed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 Will Cost 132 Billion Euro to Airlines Worldwide
- » Musk Eclipses Bill Gates Becoming the Second Richest Man in the World
- » "Shocking" Clashes in Central Paris as Police Clears up Migrant Camp
- » Long Lines of Trucks at Some Bulgarian Borders
- » Economy in Crisis: What Sectors Benefit Most from Pandemic and Lockdown and What Are Brought to Ruin?
- » 11 Million Tourists Visited Turkey in 10 Months, Russians - 2 Million, Bulgarians in Third Place with 1 Million