Widespread Violations Found at 97 Bulgaria's Beaches
A total of 80 violations have been found during the inspection of 97 beaches along Bulgaria's Black Sea coast last month, Regional Development Minister Desislava Terzieva said.
The most common violations concern the provision of lifeguarding services, as well as medical care irregularities, 24 Chasa informs.
A number of beaches lack enough lifeguards, among those are Ravda-South, Sarafovo, Pomorie-South, Nesebar-South, Gradina central and others. Unauthorized objects were found along the beaches of Sunny Beach-North, Pomorie-South, Sozopol-Harmani, Gradina camping.
Revenues from concessions and rentals of beaches come up to about BGN 7M this year, said Minister Terzieva.
Some 13 beaches which lack investor interest, but are among the most visited by the tourists, will be guarded by the state this season, Terzieva added.
- » Angelkova Expects 5% Growth in Foreign Tourists
- » 5% less Russian Tourists will Rest in Bulgaria this Year
- » The Beds in the 4- and 5-star Hotels in Bulgaria have Increased by 24% for the Period 2014-2017
- » MoT Angelkova: Establishments in Sunny Beach - South Meet the Requirements of the Law
- » Top 10 of the Cheapest All-inclusive Destinations. Among Them is Bulgaria
- » Where a holiday is cheaper in Greece or in Turkey?
Due to the fact that the sun loungers and parasols are now covering every area of the beaches it is almost impossible to get to the black sea without standing on someones towel and the number of persons using a parasol area should be restricted to 4 persons not as/ was and still is 10 arrive pay for the parasol and then spread themselves around it taking up the space and the comfort of others .There should be at least a 3m clear path every 50m to get to the sea not only for people but for emergency reasons also no chair or parasol should be within 3m of the waters edge again to allow clear passage .
All of the above is to make the place safer for all to use not to reduce any owners profits .
More correctly laid car parking and managed would also help but then people would have to pay for that .