Widespread Violations Found at 97 Bulgaria's Beaches
A total of 80 violations have been found during the inspection of 97 beaches along Bulgaria's Black Sea coast last month, Regional Development Minister Desislava Terzieva said.
The most common violations concern the provision of lifeguarding services, as well as medical care irregularities, 24 Chasa informs.
A number of beaches lack enough lifeguards, among those are Ravda-South, Sarafovo, Pomorie-South, Nesebar-South, Gradina central and others. Unauthorized objects were found along the beaches of Sunny Beach-North, Pomorie-South, Sozopol-Harmani, Gradina camping.
Revenues from concessions and rentals of beaches come up to about BGN 7M this year, said Minister Terzieva.
Some 13 beaches which lack investor interest, but are among the most visited by the tourists, will be guarded by the state this season, Terzieva added.
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister and the Director-General of UNESCO Discussed Bilateral Co-operation
- » Strike Canceled Over 300 Flights of the National Air Carrier 'Alitalia'
- » Bulgarian Deputy Prime Minister for Economic and Demographic Policy: Relations Between Bulgaria and Ukraine Are on a Solid Foundation
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: We will be Uncompromising in the Control of Beach Areas
- » BDZ Discussed the 2020 Schedule
- » Fewer Russian And German Tourists Will Spend Their Summer Vacation In Bulgaria