Bulgarian Opposition MP Deposits His Resignation
Georgi Elenkov, a lawmaker from center-right GERB, has decided to step down.
Elenkov replaced former GERB MP, who left the party in February to become "independent" (but informally represented non-parliamentary Bulgaria without Censorship) and quit the National Assembly last week.
Stefanov's move to resign as member of Parliament allowed GERB, the party in the list of which he had been elected, to look for a substitute out of its own ranks.
- » Police Found 6 Tons of Amphetamine at a Port in Varna, Bulgarian Seaside
- » Large Tree Fell on a Car on a Busy Street in Plovdiv
- » Hail and Rain in Lovech, Firefighters Pull up Cars
- » Another 12 Hospitals in Bulgaria Are Facing Bankruptcy, Ombudsman Maya Manolova Said
- » Counter Campaign: Publishing House Asks if we Value Gambling more than Culture (Video)
- » On 24 May Balchik Opens a Monument to Cyril and Methodius