City Center Sofia Mall Renamed to Park Center
The first Sofia mall - City Center Sofia – which was recently acquired by Revetas Capital Advisors LLP, will be renamed to Park Center, reports Capital Daily.
The plans of the new owner are to add the mall to the retail chain Park Centers, which currently includes 12 shopping centers in Central and Eastern Europe with a total area of 124 000 square meters.
Radu Boitan, senior investment director of Revetas Capital Advisors, told the newspaper that the company plans to entirely renovate the mall and update the concept and tenants mix.
He added that the acquisition of City Center Sofia is one of the several the company is planning in Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Housing in Bulgaria's Capital Sofia Rose by 49% Within Four Years
- » PM Boyko Borissov in Rila Monastery: We Have Done Everything We Promised
- » Vitosha Boulevard in the Top 50 of the Most Expensive Streets in Europe
- » The Real Estate Market in Sofia Is Stable
- » Vacant Properties Increased by 24%
- » About 30% of the New Homes Are Purchased with Credit