Greek Public Power Corporation To Operate in Bulgaria

Business » ENERGY | July 8, 2014, Tuesday // 15:54
Bulgaria: Greek  Public Power Corporation To Operate in Bulgaria

Greek power company Public Power Corporation will establish a subsidiary in Sofia in cooperation with the Swiss company ALPIQ Group, announced the Bulgarian National Radio.

Public Power Corporation (PPC) will own 85% of the share capital, and the remaining 15% will be owned by ALPIQ. The joint venture will be engaged in energy trading.

Greece's largest power company has announced that the establishment of this subsidiary is part of a strategy of PPC to expand to other markets in Southeast Europe, as well.

We need your support so can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!

Energy » Be a reporter: Write and send your article
Tags: Public Power Corporation, ALPIQ Group, subsidiary, energy trading
Advertisement All Are Welcome! Join Now!
Bulgaria news (Sofia News Agency - is unique with being a real time news provider in English that informs its readers about the latest Bulgarian news. The editorial staff also publishes a daily online newspaper "Sofia Morning News." (Sofia News Agency - and Sofia Morning News publish the latest economic, political and cultural news that take place in Bulgaria. Foreign media analysis on Bulgaria and World News in Brief are also part of the web site and the online newspaper. News Bulgaria