Greek Public Power Corporation To Operate in Bulgaria
Greek power company Public Power Corporation will establish a subsidiary in Sofia in cooperation with the Swiss company ALPIQ Group, announced the Bulgarian National Radio.
Public Power Corporation (PPC) will own 85% of the share capital, and the remaining 15% will be owned by ALPIQ. The joint venture will be engaged in energy trading.
Greece's largest power company has announced that the establishment of this subsidiary is part of a strategy of PPC to expand to other markets in Southeast Europe, as well.
- » 45 Years since Kozloduy NPP Was Put into Operation
- » 55 Nuclear Reactors Are under Construction in the World
- » Gazprom Expects a Reduction in Gas Exports to Europe
- » Democratic Bulgaria Coalition Expects EU Commission to Prevent Construction of Belene NPP
- » Bulgaria's HPP Chaira Extends Unplanned Outage of Unit
- » Energy Minister: 13 Applications Submitted for Participation in Belene NPP Project