PM Oresharski: Bulgaria's Main Indicators Are Fine
The main macroeconomic and financial indicators of Bulgaria are not worse than last year, according to Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski, quoted by his press office.
On Monday President Rosen Plevneliev urged for a budget update due to lagging revenues, while today the supervisory board of the National Health Insurance Fund (NZOK) approved a proposal for a BGN 328 M update of its budget.
At a meeting with heads of major employers' associations on Tuesday Oresharski said the majority of problems in some sectors of economy were not caused in just one year. According to Oresharski, however, the key macroeconomic and financial parameters of the country haven't deteriorated.
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)
- » Trakia Highway is Closed in both Directions near Kameno because of a Fire
- » The Lyulin Highway Closes for Repair