Parliamentary Represented Parties to Discuss Priorities
The whips of Bulgaria's parliamentary groups will have a meeting on Tuesday to discuss the priorities in the remaining days of the outgoing parliament.
The meeting is upon the invitation of Speaker of Parliament Mihail Mikov who warned that the attempts of some parliamentary groups to block the work of Parliament undermine the foundations of democracy.
Last week nationalist party Ataka said it will not sit in Parliament any longer. Later in the week either the opposition GERB or the Bulgarian Socialist Party groups did not come to Parliament and stalled the work.
Bulgaria's current Parliament is due to be disbanded on August 5.
- » Bulgaria Parliament Bars Government from Signing Deals on Migrant Readmissions
- » The Bulgarian Customs have Collected nearly BGN 4.6 Billion for the First Half of the Year
- » 1/3 of the Farmers in Bulgaria are over 65 Years of Age
- » BGN 20 Million is the Annual Cost of Street Lighting in Sofia
- » CPC Stops the Deal for "Nova Broadcasting Group"
- » CPC Prohibit "Inercom" from Buying "CEZ Bulgaria"