Parliamentary Represented Parties to Discuss Priorities
The whips of Bulgaria's parliamentary groups will have a meeting on Tuesday to discuss the priorities in the remaining days of the outgoing parliament.
The meeting is upon the invitation of Speaker of Parliament Mihail Mikov who warned that the attempts of some parliamentary groups to block the work of Parliament undermine the foundations of democracy.
Last week nationalist party Ataka said it will not sit in Parliament any longer. Later in the week either the opposition GERB or the Bulgarian Socialist Party groups did not come to Parliament and stalled the work.
Bulgaria's current Parliament is due to be disbanded on August 5.
- » Counter Campaign: Publishing House Asks if we Value Gambling more than Culture (Video)
- » On 24 May Balchik Opens a Monument to Cyril and Methodius
- » Celebrations, Processions, Concerts and Awards on the Day of Slavonic Scripture
- » Happy National Holiday of Bulgaria! The Day of the Cyrillic Letters and the Culture
- » Increase in Pensions: Pensioners Will Receive 3.8% more
- » the Streets of the Capital Turned into a Real Action Arena that Ended with Arrests.