Separatists Flee Slaviansk Stronghold - Report
Pro-Russian separatists in Ukraine have left the eastern town of Slaviansk and moved to Kramatorsk.
Ukrainian defense Minister Valeriy Heletey and the chief of military staff of Ukraine, Viktor Muzhenko, informed Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko on Saturday that the national flag had been raised over the city council building.
Slaviansk was seized in April by pro-Russian separatists.
The rebels reportedly fled the town amid a large-scale offensive by the military which put an end to a unilateral truce in place for 10 days, according to reports of CNN.
- » The Court Banned Trump from Blocking his Followers on Twitter
- » China Shrinks Customs Duties on Imported Cars
- » Mark Zuckerberg Hearing at the European Parliament Today (Live Stream)
- » There were no Injured Bulgarian Soldiers in a Missile Attack in Kandahar
- » The 16th Richest Countries in the World
- » The US-China Trade War Is Postponed