Bulgaria Keeps Attracting British Property Buyers In June
Bulgaria remains relatively stable in terms of the most desired second homes purchase destinations for British citizens.
In end-June, Bulgaria occupies the 11th place in the ranking of the online portal TheMoveChannel.com after the country has managed to reach 10th place twice in 2014, Investor.bg reports.
For the first time Poland has reached the top 10 in the international ranking. The country occupies the 10th position in June, which is the highest position in the ranking that a Central European country has landed so far.
The United States remains the most desired destination for Brits buying property abroad. Spain has returned to the second position in the ranking, followed by France and Portugal. The fifth position is occupied by Brazil.
The strongest increase was observed in the demand for holiday homes in the United Arab Emirates in June. According to the online portal, the interest of the British customers in the country continues to grow.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Housing in Bulgaria's Capital Sofia Rose by 49% Within Four Years
- » PM Boyko Borissov in Rila Monastery: We Have Done Everything We Promised
- » Vitosha Boulevard in the Top 50 of the Most Expensive Streets in Europe
- » The Real Estate Market in Sofia Is Stable
- » Vacant Properties Increased by 24%
- » About 30% of the New Homes Are Purchased with Credit