Spain, France, Italy Most Popular Tourist Destinations Among Europeans
The most popular tourist destinations among EU citizens are Spain, France and Italy, according to a new report on the travels of Europeans in 2012.
According to the released data, 85% of all trips were in Europe, Bulgaria's Nova TV informs. The report states that citizens of EU countries prefer to go around Europe, as most of the vacations were spent in neighboring countries.
After Europe, the most popular destinations are Asia (5%), Africa (4%), North America (4%) and Central and South America (2%).
Europe's most popular tourist destination in terms of number of trips, nights spent and travel expenditures is Spain, followed by France, Italy, Germany, Austria, the UK, Croatia, Greece, Portugal and Poland.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » No More Mandatory Masks on Airports and Planes in Europe
- » Bulgaria Air's Direct Scheduled Flights from Sofia to Crete will Start on May 22
- » No more Flights between Bulgaria and North Macedonia in the Near Future
- » We can enter Greece without a COVID Certificate from May 1
- » The Train from Istanbul to Sofia is Restored from Today
- » The US has revoked the Recommendation not to Travel to Bulgaria