Birth Rate in Bulgaria On The Rise
The birth rate in Bulgaria has increased somewhat, said Dr.Victor Zlatkov, head of the largest maternity hospital in Bulgaria, Maichin Dom, quoted by Dnevnik.bg.
For the first half of 2014, in the hospital were born 2088 babies, while in the same period of 2013 their number was 1921.
Overall data shows that the birth rate across the country is also growing, compared to 2013. In H1 2014 were born a total of 30 671 babies, while in the same period of last year they were 29 400.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria – How Can We Help
- » Why is it so Hard to Predict Earthquakes?
- » Seismologist: Bulgaria cannot be Directly Affected by the Earthquake in Turkey
- » Bulgaria: The Second Stage of Repair of the Tram Line 5 in Sofia has Started
- » Bulgarian Red Cross and the Chief Mufti with Campaigns to Raise Funds to Help Victims of the Earthquake in Turkey
- » A Man with a Bulgarian Passport is among the Missing after the Earthquakes in Turkey