Michelangelo's Drawings Exhbited in Bulgaria's National Gallery
Three drawings by the great Renaissance artist Michelangelo Buonarroti will be exhibited in Bulgaria's National Art Gallery in Sofia from 18 September to 15 December.
The drawings have been provided by the Casa Buonarroti Foundation in Florence. A scientific conference will be held in which the main lecturer will be the director of the Foundation Pina Ragionieri, Bulgaria's Ministry of Culture informs.
The exhibition at the National Art Gallery was organized on the occasion of Italy's Presidency of the Council of the European Union as of July 1, 2014 and is dedicated to the 450th anniversary of the death of Michelangelo Buonarroti.
- » Antistatic International Festival for Contemporary Dance and Performance
- » On 17 and 18 May, Burgas will Host a Two-day Festival Dedicated to South Korean Culture
- » 70 Documentaries Will be Projected During This Year's Edition of Master of Art Festival
- » The Performance "A Simple Space" on Bulgarian Stage
- » Cultural Heritage tour Presented to Mark Sofia’s 140th Anniversary as Capital of Bulgaria
- » Exhibition of Works by Bulgarian Artists Opened at the University in Istanbul