Part of Bulgartabac Holding Sold, Again
Bulgaria's largest tobacco company, Bulgartabac Holding, has been sold again, reports Capital Daily.
According to the publication, the Austrian commercial registry shows that on June 26, the majority share package is evenly split between two offshore companies. Livero Establishment transferred half of BT Invest to Woodford Establishment.
Thus the two companies has a little below 40% of the holding shares each.
- » Ukraine and Bulgaria will Build an International Road
- » There is Bulgarian "Liquid Gold" in over 2.3 Million Expensive French Perfumes
- » Summer Getaway! Where It Is Worth To Spend the Weekends ?
- » Samsung Will Have to Pay Over Half Billion Dollars to Apple
- » Bulgaria will Produce Parts for Airplanes "Airbus"
- » An Increase of Bulgarians Who Travel Because of Tourism